Thursday, November 25, 2010

Are you a grateful writer?

Today is Thanksgiving Day in the US, and I miss celebrating this beautiful day with my family and friends (since I now live in Montreal).

I am thankful for having the creative bug. That's right! I am thankful for my ability to create stories that touch my readers. I am thankful for having a writing support group, for having wonderful mentors, and for having great readers, YOU, fellow bloggers!

Today, pause for a moment and think of all the things you are grateful for. I bet you can find more than three wonderful things in your life. Although we have this great tradition, we shouldn't have to wait 11 months to give thanks. We should be thankful every single day.

Happy Thanksgiving Day to everyone in the US!

What are you thankful for?

6 comments:

  1. Lovely post, Claudia! It reminds us to be grateful for all of the abundance in our lives. Thank YOU for this thoughtful post! And Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours! Cheers, Kelly :-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelly,
    Thank you for your kind words. Yes, Thanksgiving Day is an important celebration for me and my family. :) I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww have a happy Thanksgiving Claudia!!! I hope you have a superb and awesome day with your loved ones!!

    I am thankful for my family, my friends (bloggie ones included!!!) and my ability to type very fast! :-) Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your lovely wishes, Old Kitty!
    Oh oh, you forgot to include Charlie ;) LOL!
    (I bet Charlie knows you're thankful for having him).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Thanksgiving Claudia. I wish we celebrated it here. There really are so many things to be grateful for when you stop and think about it. A home, food, an income (however small!). Friends and family. And dogs. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Joanne!
    And yes, I'm grateful for my family, friends, and pets ;) This is one of my favorite holidays.

    ReplyDelete